Wednesday 3 January 2007

Best Present

I know it's better to give than to recieve and rude to gloat, but thought I would share my favourite Christmas present. It's a platter featuring one my favourite London landmarks - Trellick Tower. I used to be able to see it from my flat and as such its very dear to my heart.


Made by the wonderfully named People will Always Need Plates (remember the Maureen Lipman BT advert - "you got an ology…") I can't decide wether to use it or hang it on the wall.

By coincidence, Rob (one half of PWANP) and I went to university together and spent a year or two as colleagues at Park Avenue, a fact that my wife didn't realise when she bought it for me.

It's fantastic to see old friends creating such wonderful work and making a huge success out of a great idea.

No comments: