Friday 23 March 2007

UPDATED: Extra Hour?

Saw this in Metro this morning on my way to work:


In my sleepy haze I got rather excited, I hadn't realised the clocks were changing. I started thinking about what I could do with "my" extra hour and how clever Expedia had been to create a topical and tangible campaign (offering free taxis to London galleries allowing people to "do something inspirational with their extra hour").

Wasn't until I mentioned it in the office that someone pointed out we actually lose an hour rather than gain one.

So is it just me or have they made one almighty gaff?

UPDATE
Just got pointed in the direction of this url. Seems that it's not a mistake, just a really confusing bit of copy, the "extra hour" refers to the extra hour of daylight we'll be getting from next week and not the hour we'll be loosing on Sunday morning. Silly me.

No comments: